Mechanical Glue Guns
Mechanical hot melt glue applicator guns by BÜHNEN are characterised by their light weight and exceptional properties. To name just a few of their advantages, these devices show perfect handling, reliability and excellent melting performance. Their ergonomic fit and long triggers ensure effortless work. All our glue stick guns come with a standard nozzle.
- Optimized handle and trigger for fatigue-proof work
- small and handy
- low operating force
- universal stand, various possibilities to place the tool
- available also with a UK-plug
- packed in a carton
The glue gun for temperature-sensitive materials. The low-temperature version of the HB 181: Optimal operating properties at an economical temperature of 120°C for energy savings and reduced risk of burns.
- Especially suited for smaller glue consumption
- Low temperature 120°
- Reduced risk of burns
- Saves your fingers and materials
- UK-version available
With rubber-coated slim handle especially well suited for smaller hands. Light-weight for fatigue-proof work.
Available in blister- pack or in a high-quality plastic case.
- Especially well suited for small to medium glue consumption
- Rubber-coated handle
- Changeable nozzle
Flexibility thanks to changeable nozzles: the hallmark of the HB 196. Adapt the hot melt glue gun to your needs with a selection of more than 15 removable nozzles.
- Especially well suited for a medium to high glue consumption and a vast number of applications
- Extremely sturdy, detachable stands
- Integrated on/off switch
- Pull-off forces reduced by 30% for fatigue-free working
- Precise, electronic temperature regulation
- Stroke limiter
- Integrated on/off switch (illuminated)
- Removable nozzle (standard diameter 3.0 mm)
The HB 325 - a hot melt adhesive gun dedicated especially for professional use.
- Especially well suited for very high glue consumption
- Extra large adhesive supply
- Mechanical stroke limiter