Pneumatic Hot Melt Hand Applicators
The application devices of the HB 720 series are optimised for high melting capacities. Three heating cartridges with a total output of 600 watts ensure that the tank, nozzle and cap are heated quickly and evenly. The shape, weight and ergonomics were developed for fatigue-free work. The devices have a new, patented and unique level control, which reliably indicates when to refill hot-melt adhesive.
This type enables reactive hot-melt adhesives, such as Polyurethane (PUR) or Polyolefine (POR) from aluminium cartridges to be processed. It is also possible to work horizontally or overhead. The devices are equipped with an innovative level control to provide information on the fill level in the cartridge.
The HB 720 K can be used to process reactive hot melt adhesive, such as PUR or POR in the form of aluminium cartridges.
- For bead, dot and surface application
- One-hand bayonet lock
- Automatic temperature-lowering mechanism for economical energy consumption
- Very high melting capacity
The HB 710 sets the standard! Pneumatic driven manual hot melt adhesive applicator for professional use. Suitable for dot and bead application of adhesives.
- For bead, dot and surface applications.
- One-handed bayonet lock
- Soft-closing mechanism for low energy consumption
The HB 710 spray version - precise settings for adhesive volume and temperature, flexible thanks to optional use for bead applications.
- Spray application, changeable to bead application mode
- Preheated sprayer air
- Various application patterns possible
The HB 710 HT - pneumatic adhesive gun for high-temperature use up to 250°C. Precise temperature controls and quick response time.
- High-temperature up to 250ºC
- Fast response time
- Energy-saving soft-closing mechanism