Pneumatic Hot Melt Hand Applicators
The application devices of the HB 720 series are optimised for high melting capacities. Three heating cartridges with a total output of 600 watts ensure that the tank, nozzle and cap are heated quickly and evenly. The shape, weight and ergonomics were developed for fatigue-free work. The devices have a new, patented and unique level control, which reliably indicates when to refill hot-melt adhesive.
If materials have to be bonded together over a large area, the spray version is selected. With the spray version of the HB 720, different spray applications patterns can be realised.
- Wafer-thin spray film and thus lower consumption of hot-melt adhesive
- Process reliability through a consistent spray pattern
- Large-area application
The universal hand-held device for manual applications in a professional environment. It enables extreme productivity without the outlay for automation.
- Process reliability through continuously adjustable temperature control +/- 1 °C
- Integrated level control and thus extremely efficient operation
- One-hand bayonet lock for optimum ease of use
- Ergonomically-shaped handle for fatigue-free work
This type enables reactive hot-melt adhesives, such as Polyurethane (PUR) or Polyolefine (POR) from aluminium cartridges to be processed. It is also possible to work horizontally or overhead. The devices are equipped with an innovative level control to provide information on the fill level in the cartridge.
The HB 720 K can be used to process reactive hot melt adhesive, such as PUR or POR in the form of aluminium cartridges.
- For bead, dot and surface application
- One-hand bayonet lock
- Automatic temperature-lowering mechanism for economical energy consumption
- Very high melting capacity
The HB 710 HT - pneumatic adhesive gun for high-temperature use up to 250°C. Precise temperature controls and quick response time.
- High-temperature up to 250ºC
- Fast response time
- Energy-saving soft-closing mechanism