Sustainable hot-melt adhesives
Sustainable work with hot-melt adhesives – for the love of nature
Low-temperature hot-melt adhesives
These adhesives can be applied at a temperature of around120° to140 °C, whereas conventional hot-melt adhesives require 160° to 175°C. Adhesives with lower application temperatures also reduce the risk of break through on thinner substrates. The low-temperature hot-melt adhesives are particularly suitable for the packaging of temperature-sensitive goods, e.g. chocolate.
When less energy is required to heat pipes and tanks, CO2 emissions decrease and our customers come one step closer to their sustainability goals.
Advantages of low-temperature adhesives
Lower risk of burns during processing
Use on temperature-sensitive materials / surfaces
Packaging of temperature-sensitive goods
Reduction of CO2 emissions
Our product selection
Other adhesives on request.
Universally applicable pressure-sensitive hot-melt adhesive for fixing and assembly in many branches of industry. Particularly well suited for applications in the low temperature range.
- Good adhesion for assembly applications
- Good adhesion properties, e.g. PE film
- Barely visible glue joint
- For temperature-sensitive surfaces
Versatile hot-melt adhesive for industrial applications in the packaging industry, such as crates, trays, cardboard packaging and folding cartons.
- Low processing temperature 120 – 140 °C
- Low odour
- Short setting time
- Very good oxidation stability
Versatile hot-melt adhesive for industrial applications, particularly suited for bonds in the packaging industry, including deep-freeze packaging, as well as display production.
- Low processing temperature 130 – 150 °C
- For difficult surfaces
- Low odour
- Medium setting time with very good oxidation stability
The EVA product alternative with a low processing temperature in a 300 mm stick version.
- Low processing temperature for sensitive surfaces
- Ideal for floristry and light assembly applications
- Processing temperature 120 - 180 °C
- FDA guideline 175.105