Compatible Hotmelt Application Heads
Application heads are used for automated operations. If material costs need to be reduced for larger quantities, the precision of a manual gun application is insufficient; available space do not allow for manual application or the adhesive application has to be monitored, then different types of application heads are used. They are then component parts (e.g. of a packaging machine) and are integrated into the master SPS control system. In the majority of cases, the application heads are integral and the work piece is positioned underneath them.
The application head B402-84V has two individually swivelling modules. These enable an adjustable bead spacing of 14 – 60 mm.
- Compatible with Nordson, Robatech and BÜHNEN
- For dot and bead application
- Variable adjustment of the module (swivelling)
The B45-70 is used to apply an adhesive film up to 35 mm wide.
- including 1 module
- layer thickness from 0.1 to 2 mm
- PT100 sensor (others available on request)
- Air opening / Air closing for excellent tear-off behaviour
- maximum application width of 10 mm to 35 mm