Application heads are used for automated operations. If material costs need to be reduced for larger quantities; the precision of a manual gun application is insufficient, available space do not allow for manual application or the adhesive application has to be monitored, then different types of application heads are used. They are then component parts (e.g. of a packaging machine) and are integrated into the master SPS control system. In the majority of cases, the application heads are integral and the work piece is positioned underneath them.
The HB 20 BS is used to apply an adhesive film up to 20 mm wide.
- Including 1 wide-slot module
- PT100 sensor or Ni120
- Air opening / Spring closing
- Maximum application width 20 mm
The HB 45 BS is used to apply an adhesive film up to 35 mm wide.
- including 1 module
- layer thickness from 0.1 to 2 mm
- PT100 sensor (others available on request)
- Air opening / Air closing for excellent tear-off behaviour
- maximum application width of 10 mm to 35 mm
The HB 20 is excellently suited for the application of highly viscous hot-melt adhesives.
- Bead and dot application
- Application quantity can be precisely dosed
- Energy-saving insulation
The spray width is 10 – 300 mm. The head contains and integrated filter.
- Spray application up to 300 mm
- Well suited for pressure-sensitive hot-melt adhesive
- 480 W
With the FLK 2/60, the maximum application width is 60 mm.
- including 2 modules
- highest temperature up to 250 °C
- PT100 sensor
- Air opening / Air opening
- maximum application width 60 mm