It's easy to change the battery in the handset yourself when the housing is closed.
The replaceable battery in the handset body provides the transmission electronics with power. The transmission electronics transmits the signal to start the pump in the tank by radio.
You will need: 1 crosshead screwdriver, 1 match or similar
Material: 1 lithium battery 3V, Type CR 2032
To replace the transmitter battery, please carry out the following steps:
- Undo and remove the crosshead screw.
- Remove the cover.
- Push the battery out of the handle using a match or a plastic pin as shown. (do not use a metal object to do this!)
- Push the new battery into the handle. Note the battery polarity when doing so!
- Insert the cover again.
- Fix the cover in place using the crosshead screw.
- Dispose of the empty battery in an environmentally-friendly manner.