HB 20 application head - Bead
Advantages and equipment features
The HB 20 is excellently suited for the application of highly viscous hot-melt adhesives.
- Bead and dot application
- Application quantity can be precisely dosed
- Energy-saving insulation
Heating capacity 150 W
Temperature range max. 200 °C
Max. Pressure 100 bar
Dimensions 210 x 50 x 80 mm
Nozzle thread UNF 3/8''
Number of Modules 1
The HB 20 is excellent for the application of highly viscous hot-melt adhesives. The fine adjustment of the needle stroke enables the application quantity to be precisely dosed.
The application head is delivered without a nozzle.
- Incl. solenoid valve plug for HB 6000 and HB 5010
- Incl. 1 module with UNF 3/8'' thread for use with standard nozzles
- Incl. energy-saving insulation
- Air-opening / spring-closing
- Head holder for 7 - 12 mm round bars
- Hose connection SA 8
- Optional: Inline filter, cable harness for HB 4000, 230 V version
|FCH0490.2||HB 20 Bead application head||PT100|